I’ve been talking about L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara ever since this blog started. I have tried so many types of mascara – and have had several favorites.
Mascara is one of my all-time favorite cosmetics – and I have pretty high standards. I have even tried the “They’re Real” mascara by Benefit that has taken the world by storm, and I still think L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara wins! The first day I bought L’Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black, I remember thinking, “my eyes can look like that?!?”
Here are my thoughts about this mascara – and some tips. Believe me, this mascara is so pigmented, you are going to want to read my thoughts about application.
Reasons I love L’Oreal Voluminous
- It is drug-store cheap ($5.84 on Amazon).
- The Carbon Black is the deepest blackest black I have ever found.
- It never clumps.
- It lengthens my lashes like no-one’s business.
- It separates my lashes without any effort – but doesn’t do that weird spider-y thing that makes my lashes look fake…
- It is so pigmented – that a little goes a long way.
“My favorite products right now include: L’Oréal Voluminous Mascara (the key is to really work it into your lashes!)” -Maria Menounos
Tips for Using L’Oreal Voluminous
- After you dip the wand in tube, scrape everything off before you apply! Your wand will still be so full of mascara, but you won’t overload your eyelashes.
- Don’t double-dip. One dip (and scraping it all off) still is enough for both eyes.
- Use coconut oil to remove. This stuff is black and won’t come off with face wash – so I love coconut oil on a cotton ball to get it all off.
My favorite eye products!
Need more reasons to try this mascara? Here are some rave reviews that might persuade you:).
- It’s always been a favorite of makeup guru Maskcara.
- It’s one of Makeup Geek’s “5 Products You Can’t Live Without”.
- It is the “ultimate standout” drugstore mascara according to Examiner.com.
- Jennifer Lopez uses it.
- Kylie Minogue uses it.
- Kim Kardashian uses it.
I can’t wait to hear your reviews and thoughts about this mascara – let the comment lines be opened!
See other my other Eye Makeup posts here!
THE HISTORY OF MY EYEBROWS (HOW TO SHAPE YOUR OWN EYEBROWS)
Favorite Tips for Gel Eye Liner / FAVORITE “NO-LINER” EYELINER TIPS (PART 2)
FAVORITE “NO-LINER” EYELINER TIPS (PART 1)
L’OREAL VOLUMINOUS MASCARA – AND WHY IT’S THE BEST
Make Your Week Easier with these Deals that Keep Me GoingLeTote - I know the last thing on your mind is new clothes for you. But, seriously? When was the last time you shopped for yourself? Do you even have time to think about new fall clothes? Let me tell you what I do. I rent my clothes with Le Tote. Yep. I pick out a few outfits every month, wear them, LOVE them, and then send them back. Their prices are super cheap, and I don't have to buy anything. If you are pregnant, their maternity clothes are AMAZING. Get a free tote here and love your FREE CLOTHES!
EveryPlate - I know every mom in the world is talking about Hello Fresh - but let me tell you why EveryPlate is better and cheaper than Hello Fresh. EveryPlate provides fresh family-friendly meals right to your door - but for less than $10/serving. Their meals are the same as other providers, but they use less packaging (yay saving the environment!) so they can charge less. They also offer fewer meals per week with a wider rotation, so we never get sick of the same meals! I have used them for MONTHS, and we have loved every single meal. Stop meal planning today and try EveryPlate this week with a $20 discount. Click here to get you first box at $1.66/serving!
KiwiCo - Are your kids staying home this school season? Do you need something to keep your littles busy for HOURS? You need to get KiwiCo Activity Crates for your kids every month. These boxes teach your kids, provide 2-3 activities per month, give you a free storybook, and entertain your kids for under $20/month. We have loved them for years. Seriously, make this school year easier for you with KiwiCo.