This is a one-pan meal I make weekly – and is one of those basics I told you about. I love how the recipe is so flexible and involves almost no prep time. I throw this in the pan, bake it for an hour and voila! Dinner is served! This serves two people, but can easily be adjusted for more.
I am including my basic version here (three + ingredients!) and then will include all the variations below :). This meal has endless options.
- 2-4 potatoes (I like Red Potatoes – but any potato works well) – washed and cut into cubes
- 1-2 cups of green beans (fresh or frozen)
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 T. Butter
- Salt and Pepper, Greek Seasoning or Mrs. Dash
- Optional: Italian Salad Dressing
Place the potatoes on one side of a 13×9 baking pan, raw chicken breasts in the middle – and green beans on the other side. Cut the butter into pats and put on top of the vegetables. Sprinkle all with the seasoning and add some salad dressing on the chicken if desired. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for one hour in a preheated oven at 350 degrees. That’s it!
- Add 1 cup of rice and 2 cups of chicken broth instead of the potatoes. The rice cooks around the chicken and makes things savory.
- Add broccoli or any vegetable instead of green beans.
- Add Parmesan cheese, crushed garlic, garlic powder, or any other seasoning to spice things up!
See all my One Pan Dinners Here!
One Pan Sausage and Potato Skillet
One Pan Chicken and Rice
One Pan Meal – Chicken, Potatoes and Green Beans
Deals that are saving my hide lately...
🧒 For your kid - I found these printable activity packs for my toddler that are LIFESAVERS. My daughter literally wants to do these activities for hours every day. They are called the Ultimate Preschool Activity Bundles, and there are activities for every theme. Each activity has dozens of pages that are printable pages that teach number and letter recognition, colors, counting, patterns, and much more. These are my favorites:
- ⭐Under the Sea Pack
- ⭐Color Matching Bundle
- ⭐Do a Dot Numbers
- ⭐Do a Dot Alphabet
- ⭐Do a Dot Bundle
- ⭐Busy Book for Toddlers
- ⭐ Editable Daily Routine Cards
🧹For your cleaning routine - I have started getting my cleaning products on Grove Collaborative - and they literally have changed my cleaning routine. Right now they are running their deal for my favorite Plastic-Free Cleaning Line for free, so make sure you check it out. Here are some tips to get the most out of this deal:
- 🧹If you already have a Grove account, use a new email address to get this deal...and then cancel.
- 🧹Make sure to set a calendar reminder to cancel the Grove VIP trial after a month. No harm no foul.
- 🧹 Choose the Plastic-Free Hand Soap Set ($45 value) and get all everything for free.
- 🧹Fill your cart with $20 worth of products you need anyway...
🌮 For Dinner - I know every mom in the world is talking about Hello Fresh - but I'm here to tell you that EveryPlate is better and cheaper than Hello Fresh. I have used it for years with my own pennies...and it really gives me life.
EveryPlate sends me dinner recipes and ingredients right to my door - but for less than $10/serving. Their meals are the same as other providers but HALF the price. It doesn't matter how many $90 off coupons other providers throw at you - this dinner box is still cheaper.
They use less packaging (yay saving the environment!) so they can charge less. They also offer fewer meals per week with a wider rotation. I have used them for over a year, and we have loved every single meal.
When I use EveryPlate, I can actually forget that I have to cook dinner. The ingredients are already in my fridge.
⭐ Stop meal planning and try EveryPlate this week with a $20 discount. Click here to get you first box at $2.49/serving!