This week we went for a “Mix and Match” pot-luck approach for this healthy meal plan – giving you a few sides to mix and match with your main dishes. This week also includes my absolute favorite one-pan meal and a summery watermelon salad! Enjoy!
Here’s what you are eating this week!
Dinner 1: Healthy Mac and Cheese
Dinner 2: Grilled Chicken and Sides
Dinner 3: All American Brats and Sides
Dinner 4: Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Dinner 5: Our Favorite One Pan Meal
Bonus Recipe: Watermelon Salad
Scroll down to download the free printable for this meal plan!
- Each week includes a maximum of 20 ingredients. That’s right. You receive a grocery list of no more than 20 ingredients. This provides you with a budget-friendly grocery list, no matter where you shop.
- The plan only includes 5 dinner recipes. This allows you the flexibility to mix and match them according to your schedule. They are not assigned to days of the week.
- Each recipe is categorized by one of 4 cook times. It will either be a 10 minute recipe, 30 minute recipe, an hour recipe, or slow cooker recipe. You choose according to how much time you have.
- Each recipe includes 3 complete food groups: protein, grain and vegetable. Healthy – without counting calories.
- Each recipe is for 2 servings – aimed at young couples who need a fast dinner option. Families can multiply the ingredients.
- Each week will give you the instructions for 1 Prep Day. By prepping a few ingredients the weekend before, your cook time each day will be drastically shortened.
A few more things…
- Many recipes include substitutions for the kinds of meat used (and many include the option to be meatless).
- Many recipes will show the optional ingredients. You can adjust according to your taste.
- Each week, menu plans will be posted on Thursday, giving you Friday and the weekend for shopping + your Prep Day.
- Each week will be self-contained with full recipes included. You just need to print one page, and use it all week.
- Each week will include multiple time-saving tips – to help you in the long-run!