Is this your first time visiting my favorite healthy weekly meal plan with grocery list? I am so glad you are here! Make sure you scroll down to see all 20 weeks!
Welcome to Mexican week! This week is full of Mexican flavors – in multiple forms. I LOVE this taco salad – and think it’s the easiest meal ever. Oh, and you also get my absolute favorite pizza crust recipe. Ready in THIRTY MINUTES. Enjoy!
I am especially excited that we get to feature our first reader-submitted recipe! The fajitas this week are submitted by Mandi of itsmandible. Make sure you stop by her blog and thank her!
Here’s what included this healthy weekly meal plan with grocery list!
Dinner 1: Fajitas
Dinner 2: Chicken Enchilada Soup
Dinner 3: Taco Salad
Dinner 4: Homemade Pizza
Dinner 5: Barbecue Pork/Chicken Baked Potatoes
- Each week includes a maximum of 20 ingredients. That’s right. You receive a grocery list of no more than 20 ingredients. This provides you with a budget-friendly grocery list, no matter where you shop.
- The plan only includes 5 dinner recipes. This allows you the flexibility to mix and match them according to your schedule. They are not assigned to days of the week.
- Each recipe is categorized by one of 4 cook times. It will either be a 10 minute recipe, 30 minute recipe, an hour recipe, or slow cooker recipe. You choose according to how much time you have.
- Each recipe includes 3 complete food groups: protein, grain and vegetable. Healthy – without counting calories.
- Each recipe is for 2 servings – aimed at young couples who need a fast dinner option. Families can multiply the ingredients.
- Each week will give you the instructions for 1 Prep Day. By prepping a few ingredients the weekend before, your cook time each day will be drastically shortened.
A few more things…
- Many recipes include substitutions for the kinds of meat used (and many include the option to be meatless).
- Many recipes will show the optional ingredients. You can adjust according to your taste.
- Each week, menu plans will be posted on Thursday, giving you Friday and the weekend for shopping + your Prep Day.
- Each week will be self-contained with full recipes included. You just need to print one page, and use it all week.
- Each week will include multiple time-saving tips – to help you in the long-run!