I didn’t name these the “World’s Best Chocolate Chip Cookies”. They just have that name – because they are! These are a family recipe on my husband’s side, and they are one of those recipes that stops you from looking for any other cookie recipe. This is it. Who needs something better than “world’s best”?:)
I’ve tried sooo many chocolate chip cookies recipes, and I always come back to this version! These cookies are chewy, and hold their shape when they bake. They don’t spread out like so many cookies do. Also, they are so full of chocolate chips, you won’t have one bite that isn’t full of chocolate. YES PLEASE.
These are those cookies you can’t stop eating – CHOCK full of chocolate chips. They also are rather small (they don’t spread out when you bake them) so are the perfect mouthful. Enjoy!
Tips for the Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Use a Silpat Non-Stick Baking Mat. This will change your baking career. I use a knock-off brand one (Artisan) from Amazon that is only $16.78 for TWO. And, it works just as well!
- All bakers should have a cookie spatula. It’s under $6 and is one of my favorite cooking gadgets!
- Use dark chocolate chocolate chips. You will thank me.
- Don’t skimp with these chocolate chips. It’s one reason why this recipe is the best :).
The World’s Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 TBSP vanilla
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, combine sugars and add in butter and cream together until soft.
- Add vanilla and eggs; mix together.
- In a sifter, add the dry ingredients and then sift into the creamed mixture.
- Mix well – the dough will be stiff. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Line your cookie sheets with parchment paper (or the Silpat!). Drop dough with a small scoop (or spoon) onto the sheets.
- Bake 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees. Remove from oven and cool on wire racks.
Deals that are saving my hide lately...
🧒 For your kid - I found these printable activity packs for my toddler that are LIFESAVERS. My daughter literally wants to do these activities for hours every day. They are called the Ultimate Preschool Activity Bundles, and there are activities for every theme. Each activity has dozens of pages that are printable pages that teach number and letter recognition, colors, counting, patterns, and much more. These are my favorites:
- ⭐Under the Sea Pack
- ⭐Color Matching Bundle
- ⭐Do a Dot Numbers
- ⭐Do a Dot Alphabet
- ⭐Do a Dot Bundle
- ⭐Busy Book for Toddlers
- ⭐ Editable Daily Routine Cards
🧹For your cleaning routine - I have started getting my cleaning products on Grove Collaborative - and they literally have changed my cleaning routine. Right now they are running their deal for my favorite Plastic-Free Cleaning Line for free, so make sure you check it out. Here are some tips to get the most out of this deal:
- 🧹If you already have a Grove account, use a new email address to get this deal...and then cancel.
- 🧹Make sure to set a calendar reminder to cancel the Grove VIP trial after a month. No harm no foul.
- 🧹 Choose the Plastic-Free Hand Soap Set ($45 value) and get all everything for free.
- 🧹Fill your cart with $20 worth of products you need anyway...
🌮 For Dinner - I know every mom in the world is talking about Hello Fresh - but I'm here to tell you that EveryPlate is better and cheaper than Hello Fresh. I have used it for years with my own pennies...and it really gives me life.
EveryPlate sends me dinner recipes and ingredients right to my door - but for less than $10/serving. Their meals are the same as other providers but HALF the price. It doesn't matter how many $90 off coupons other providers throw at you - this dinner box is still cheaper.
They use less packaging (yay saving the environment!) so they can charge less. They also offer fewer meals per week with a wider rotation. I have used them for over a year, and we have loved every single meal.
When I use EveryPlate, I can actually forget that I have to cook dinner. The ingredients are already in my fridge.
⭐ Stop meal planning and try EveryPlate this week with a $20 discount. Click here to get you first box at $2.49/serving!