FlexJobs Work From Home Job Finder is a magical unicorn in a land of scam job sites. It gives digital nomads and work at home employees a fighting chance to find non-scam job listings and a guaranteed way to find the perfect at-home job. Keep reading to learn how to easily use FlexJobs.
I work from home for an 8-5 job. I have an actual employer with actual benefits. This security has given my family the opportunity to move across the country, travel the world, and raise a family that an office job – or even a self-employed job – would never have given us. Having an actual employer with actual security is priceless.
This is where FlexJobs comes in.
They can help your job search in a way that no other site can.
Let’s get started!
Is FlexJobs Legitimate?
FlexJobs prides itself on being the #1 non-scam remote job site. They advertise as: “The #1 job site to find remote jobs – no ads, scams, or junk. Find your next flexible, hybrid, or work from home job.”
I love the idea of one site that specializes in remote work. Yes, it’d be easy to use a free site like Monster.com or Indeed.com to look for a remote site. But remote flex work is not their specialty.
I recommend sticking with a proven name that has one job: finding you a remote work at home job.
What is FlexJobs?
FlexJobs is one location to find you a high-quality remote & flexible job. They hand-screen real jobs and only provide the best options. Their service comes with so many benefits:
- The Biggest, Best Site For Hand-Screened Flexible Jobs
- Remote, Hybrid, & Flexible Jobs in Your Career Field
- A Clean, Ad-Free, Scam-Free Job Search
- Excellent Job Search Resources To Support You Now And In Your Career
- Special Members-Only Savings on Job Search, Work, and Lifestyle Products
- Pay a Little, Get a Lot… Or Ask for a Refund
- Incredible Customer Service
That’s right. Their service is subscription base. But that one small monthly price gives you the freedom and flexibility to have hand-picked jobs sent provided to you. Let the pros do the grunt work, so you don’t have to!
They have 5 star, A+ rating by the BBB, and proof and reviews that their service work. Will it work for you?
The founder and CEO Sara Sutton said it best here when she talked about how Remote Work isn’t all or nothing. What a great approach!
How to find the perfect job on FlexJobs
To get started, click here to search for all the available work-from-home jobs listings in the area you are interested in. You can search by category, job type, flexible schedule (Full-Time and Part-Time), career level, education, title and travel. You are able to see the available job postings before paying for a subscription!
According to their website. FlexJobs is a fantastic resource for the following job seekers:
- People interested in working from home or remotely some, or all, of the time.
- Anyone looking for a career-oriented part-time job (on-site or remote).
- Freelancers looking for more clients and projects.
- Anyone who wants to ditch (or reduce) their commute.
- Parents wanting to be more flexible for their kids and families.
- Someone looking for a second job or supplemental income that utilizes their skills and education in a professional way.
- People who live in rural or local areas where they can’t find a job in their career field without having to move.
- People with physical or health issues wanting/needing to find flexible work or remote online jobs to suit their needs.
- Caretakers of loved ones with health issues, for the same reasons as above.
- Retirees looking to stay professionally active and to earn some income.
- Military spouses who need the flexibility to work from anywhere, in case their spouses are re-stationed.
- Anyone looking for flexible or alternative schedules.
- And anyone else who would appreciate a job that better fits with their life, not a life that fits with their job!
Do you need the FlexJobs Membership?
FlexJobs offers a subscription membership to ensure that you receive the highest-quality job opportunities and career coaching services possible.
You can purchase a subscription for a week, month, 3 month, or 1 year increment. Pricing starts at $9.95/mo. Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to every job
- An easy, quick profile process
- Free skills testing to clearly establish and market your skills to employers
- Email alerts when new jobs are posted.
- Expert job search tips, resources, and offers at FlexJobs
- A personalized portfolio where you can upload resumes and work samples
What does FlexJobs cost?
This is the pricing break down for FlexJobs:
Recently this week, someone asked on Facebook why someone should pay for a job search membership, when there are a lot of free options out there. This is what FlexJobs said:
“We appreciate your perspective! At FlexJobs, we understand that there are numerous free job search options available online. However, what sets us apart is our dedication to hand-screening and curating job listings to ensure their legitimacy, quality, and flexibility. We save you valuable time by presenting a curated selection of remote, flexible, and freelance opportunities from reputable companies. Our subscription fee allows us to maintain our rigorous screening process and provide a safe and efficient job search experience. We believe in the value of our service and the opportunities we offer, but we understand that it may not be the right fit for everyone. Feel free to explore the free options available, and if you ever find yourself seeking additional support, we’ll be here to assist you on your job search journey.“
I think this is the key! Do you want quality job options? Non-scammy results? Then you need to use FlexJobs!
How to update your resume
My Perfect Resume is a service that helps you update your resume and set you apart from everyone else.. EVERYONE is using a variation of the same Microsoft Word template. Set yourself apart! Try My Perfect Resume.
Start your free trial today to create your perfect resume and get a 30% higher chance of getting a job.
Their resources will help you build your resume or CV, use templates that convert, target the job you want, and have expert solutions for resume review at your fingertips.
*disclaimer. I haven’t personally used My Perfect Resume.
How to start today with FlexJobs
Ready to start looking for part-time jobs or full-time jobs today? Check out my favorite flexible job board today – FlexJobs – and find that dream job!